"The Simpsons" Homer Simpson in: 'Kidney Trouble' (TV Episode 1998) Poster

Absolute rubbish!
Peter Miller (pitabox987)12 October 2015
This episode is absolute drivel! What on earth is funny about Homer being a heartless moron for not stopping to allow his father to stop to go to the bathroom just because he doesn't want to miss part of one of his idiotic TV programs?!

All this episode goes to illustrate is that Homer is an utter coward! It might have made this episode funny if they took both of Homer's kidneys and put him on dialysis for the rest of his life! This episode is utter garbage and is another example of why this show should have been canceled long ago!

Points for stupidity 100/100 Points for plot 5/100
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Report this | Copied to clipboardCopy link
Should Have Been Cancelled Here
WakenPayne30 March 2012
Homer Gets Cold Feet When Giving Grandpa A Kidney Transplant.

Okay From Here On In Most Of The Episodes Are Crap, What I Don't Get Is "What Was Meant To Be Funny?" Homer Leaving His Father For Dead? Ha Ha Ha, No I Got It The Period Of Time When Homer Realizes That Sacrificing His Kidney For His Father Is Worse Than Getting Blind F#ucking Drunk, I Know Homer Isn't Exactly The Most Sentimental Guy But He Isn't Like That. Doing This Makes Homer Come Off As Being Completely Heartless And Selfish. I Know That He Could Be Afraid Of Surgery But Its For His Fathers Life.

I Advise No One Watch This Or Any Episode Past This.
3 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Report this | Copied to clipboardCopy link