The Last Mimzy (2007)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some thematic elements, mild peril and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Mom and Dad share some kissing which is a bit more than "a peck on the cheek" but less than passionate. A man walks around in his tight fitting underwear and bends over.
Violence & Gore
- An "alien" shoots a scientist in a dream scene.
- Uniformed men from Homeland Security burst into the main characters' home and demand to take them all away.
- "Wuss" x1, "Sucks" x3, "God" (irreverent) x4, "Damnit" x1,
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Although nothing really scary actually happens, there are several scenes which are a bit intense - especially for younger children. Some of the extraordinary events are alarming but ultimately not evil. Even my 11 year old decided to come site with me later in the movie.
- There are several references to death; reincarnation is hinted at, also a scene involving discussion of palmistry and palm reading.