Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- The ocean's inhabitants are shown feasting on their neighbors in Darwinian fashion, underscored by thumping music and loud waves crashing.
- No blood, really the action's so quick, but it may be somewhat upsetting for younger audiences.
- Examples include: prawns breaking crabs in two, sea gulls plucking baby sea turtles off the shoreline, a great white shark opens wide to attack.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some scary scenes, but it's PG scary.
- The sharks may scare some little kids (who are very young.)
- Some upsetting scenes.