"Teen Titans" Apprentice: Part 2 (TV Episode 2003) Poster

(TV Series)

(2003)

As far as I can.
SlyGuy2125 August 2016
So far, this is the best episode of "Teen Titans" I've seen. There aren't any real dark themes, but the action and narrative is off the charts. This has the most action out of any episode I've seen so far, hands down. The narrative is also spectacular as the Titans try and uncover why Dick's joined Slade, and Dick is struggling with his own demons. There's also not a lot of humor, sure Logan has some great lines as always, but it's mostly played dead serious. This change in tone is just what the episode needs to soar into the stratosphere. This will more than likely be in the Top 5 on the "Best Episodes" list. I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but I'm fairly certain it'll be up there.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Apprentice: Part 3 - The Final Battle
jones-markjones-mark5922 September 2018
Following on from the last episode, this serves as the season finale and what a finale it is.

Non-stop action. Fantastic voice acting. Beautiful animation and fight choreography. Awesome writing. Especially with the way Robin beats Slade by infecting himself with the nano probes.

Again, I struggle for much to say. The best episode of Teen Titans yet and I can't wait to see more!
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.