"Sex and the City" To Market, to Market (TV Episode 2003) Poster

1 Review
A Great Start For The Final Season
Desertman846 September 2013
While nervously anticipating her first date with Berger, Carrie runs into Aidan for the first time since their breakup, and is surprised by how far he's moved on. Miranda realizes she's in love with Steve—only to hear he has a new girlfriend. Charlotte struggles with Harry's assertion that he can only marry a Jew. Samantha sleeps with a stock broker who gives insider tips while having sex with her.All of these events transpired in the opening episode of the 6th and final season of Sex And The City.

In the first episode,we get to realize that Samantha is back to her former lifestyle.Also,we get to see Charlotte's struggle of having a family as her boyfriend cannot marry a non-Jew.Will events change so she could finally fulfill her dreams of having one?Added to that,we get to see Carrie on her first date as she moves forward from Aiden and Big.And finally,we also feel sorry for Miranda as how late she realizes her feelings for Steve only to find out that he is already with someone else.This is interesting and entertaining as we get to know how events will finally end up among these New Yorkers.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.