"Sex and the City" Escape from New York (TV Episode 2000) Poster

1 Review
New Yorkers In California
Desertman844 September 2013
At short notice, Carrie, Samantha & Miranda go to Los Angeles, so Carrie can discuss options on making a movie based on her columns. Her agent Debbie sets up a meeting for her with Hollywood actor/producer Matthew McConaughey. Samantha meets an unusual sort of model at a party. Miranda takes a wild ride on a mechanical bull, determined to enjoy herself. Meanwhile, Charlotte has been on a sexless honeymoon in Bermuda, and tries to find out what Trey's problem really is.

In this episode, we get to see all four women in California.Charlotte now has to confront Trey's impotence.It is so sad that she definitely would have exercised patience rather than rushing marriage.Also,we get to see Samantha try to find a sex partner outside New York and successfully finds one.We definitely take a break from Carrie's torment as the episode focuses on her work rather than her relationship problems.And Miranda finds a way to enjoy as well just like Samantha.This is definitely an entertaining and satisfying episode wherein we see all four New Yorkers enjoying themselves in California.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this