Captain Mal Reynolds and his motley crew of space traders get a job that seems to be right up their alley. Gangster Adelai Niska wants them to rob a train and deliver the goods to them. Mal and Zoey have little trouble getting the job done and even convincing the local authorities that are just a married couple who have come looking for work. When the overhear that the stolen cargo was urgently needed medical supplies, Mal reconsiders whether he wants to do Nishka's dirty work. Back on the ship, Dr. Simon Tam continues to worry about his sister River who is still having nightmares about her institutionalization.
Did You Know?
- 1- MAL: "Ching zie lie ee bay Ng-Ka-Pei?" ~ "Can I have one more glass of Ng-Ka-Pei [a medicinal-herb wine], please?"
- 2- MAL: "Oh, juh jen sh guh kwai luh duh jean jan..." ~ "Oh, this is a happy development..."
- 3- KAYLEE (to Mal): "Kuh-ooh duh lao bao jurn..." ~ "Horrible old tyrant..."
- 4- KAYLEE (about Mal when it comes to plans): "jen duh sh tyen tsai" ~ "an absolute genius"
- 5- JAYNE: "dong ma" ~ "understand"
The position of the rolling tray, the objects knocked off it, and the sheet on the medical bed changes between shots after River awakes from her dream. See more
Are you referring to our perfectly legitimate business enterprises?
Referenced in Slither
The Ballad of Serenity (Instrumental)
Written by Joss Whedon
Performed by Sonny Rhodes See more