"Charmed" The Importance of Being Phoebe (TV Episode 2003) Poster

Someone is ruining their lives
Realrockerhalloween29 September 2016
The importance of being Phoebe has her locked away in the pent house powerless and fighting for her life against Kira. Cole ruins each sister's life so he can get them out of the house and steal the nexus. Kira fighting Phoebe feels like a feud over one man like an old girlfriend desperately wanting her boyfriend back even though they haven't dated. The nexus seems to be confused as the woogyman without any clarification on If they are the same being or what happened to him and I felt like this episode should've came after another to build up all these themes. Otherwise it feels like a total mess and inconsistent with everything that lead up to it.

Another aspect is Paige being charmed for a murder she didn't commit. I know Darryl could've pulled strings but to cover up an investigation from a major law form seems like sloppy writing and wrapped up to quickly.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
The One Where Cole Steals The Manor...
Taylor Kingston21 May 2015
I love this episode. It's one of my all-time favorite episodes, not just from Season 5, but from the entire series.

In this episode, Cole comes up with multiple plans to inconvenience the sisters, all leading up to Paige needing a bail bondsman and to put their house up for collateral. He gets a demon stripper to morph into Phoebe, then he locks Phoebe up, and Kia plays her instead. Eventually, after Paige is freed from jail after Cole put her there, they go back to the manor where demons are everything. It's there that Piper, Paige and Leo realize that Phoebe wasn't Phoebe. Cole then kicks them out of the house, while he tries to get the Nexus. But everything back fires against him when Phoebe escapes, gets in the house and gets the Nexus out of him, which vanquishes all the other demons.

Overall, I give this episode a 9 out of 10, which in my ratings book is: Amazing.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this