30 Rock (2006–2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
Sex & Nudity
- Frequent references to sexuality and pornography, typically involving Tracy and Frank.
- Season two, episode 15 ("Cooter"): a sub-plot of Tracy creating a pornographic video game, which is never shown (though we do see some characters recording sexual dialogue for it).
- Tracy avidly visits strip clubs, where we see scantily clad women, though no actual nudity.
- Jenna typically uses her sexuality to her benefit, and she eventually acquires a boyfriend who dresses up as her.
- Liz's sex life (or lack thereof) is discussed from time to time. Season five, episode five ("Reaganing"): she describes an incident where she was caught with a poster of a man on top of her and her panties around her ankles, which has led her to be scared of sex.
- Season five, episode 23 ("Respawn"): a magazine picture of a woman holding a leash that a man is connected to. Not explicit, but BDSM is implied. This same couple briefly makes out later in the episode.
- Season seven, episode four ("Unwindulax"): a woman briefly flashes, but her chest is blurred out.
Violence & Gore
- Frequent comical violence with very few people actually injured.
- In one episode, a minor character is shot and we see a stain of blood spreading on his abdomen (played for laughs).
- Frequent use of "damn", "hell", "ass", "bitch", etc. "Whore" and "slut" are sometimes said.
- Some double entendres and innuendos.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Occasional jokes and discussions involving drugs, though none are seen in use.
- Jack typically has some sort of alcoholic drink with him. Frequently we see people having alcoholic drinks at dinners, and there are a few depictions of drunk behavior.
- One episode revolves around many people becoming dangerously high due to a gas leak.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Canadian Rating: Rated PG for Mature Themes, Language May Offend