Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 36 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 on appeal for sequences of terror and violence, and some sensuality|
Sex & Nudity
- Some kissing scenes between the main characters.
- There are a few kissing scenes between Kale and Ashley. Both are fully clothed in those scenes. Nothing sexual happens among them.
- The main character pants are always falling thought the movie(underwear is shown).
- There's several scenes in this film involving voyeurism, and peeping at other people through binoculars.
- There's a few scenes where a boy peeks on a girl who in some scenes is seen wearing a two piece bikini. In others she is seen changing clothes, only showing her bare back(above waist).
- The middle-aged couple can be seen making out at the next door from distance through kale's binocular. They take off each other clothes and kissing passionately while standing on the floor. Nothing beyond shown. Sex is implied.
- There's a few scenes in which three kids across the street watch porn on their TV. The woman in the video is cupping and rubbing her bare breasts around, and exposing herself. Graphic nudity is shown.
- Kale is seen watching adult programming on his TV and is interrupted when his mom walks in. In the video we see women wearing bikinis and squeezing their breasts together. Nudity
- Towards the end, we see Kale fall into a ditch underneath the killer's house, and it's filled with nude decomposing corpses, and skeletons. We see the corpses' breasts, but no nipples are seen, as they are covered and obscured by mud.
Violence & Gore
- In the beginning there's a very intense car crash scene, that results in the death of Kale's father. The car crash scene itself isn't graphic in violence, but it is sudden, and the aftermath is pretty intense.
- Kale punches his Spanish teacher in the face after mentioning his dad, resulting in his face and eye being bruised.
- A mutilated corpse is shown on Kale's computer screen.
- A man is seen injuring someone with a chainsaw from a large distance.
- The killer can be seen dragging a corpse of some sort down his stairs into his garage.
- We see a mutilated deer in a bag in the killer's garage. This is pretty disturbing and graphic.
- The killer smashes Kale's mom's face against a wall and knocks her out. He keeps her hostage in the basement underneath his house.
- The killer hits Kale's friend in the face with a metal baseball bat, knocking him out.
- There's a fight scene between Kale and the killer. The killer tries to hit Kale with a bat, and fails, resulting in destruction of his house. The fight continues and results in the killer knocking out Kale, and duck taping his mouth shut, and duck taping his hands and legs together.
- The killer tells Kale how he is going to take the blame for his killings, by killing his friend and slitting his mother's throat.
- Kale punches the killer in the face, and the killer tries to stab Kale, so Kale's girlfriend jumps onto him, and starts scratching his face. Blood can be seen, as she starts gouging at his face. Kale then pushes him off the staircase and he falls off and crashes to the first floor.
- The killer smashes through a door with a bat, and tries to catch Kale and his girlfriend, and they jump off his roof into a pool before.
- We see corpses all over the killer's house.
- The killer kills a cop by snapping his neck.
- Kale falls into a creek below the killer's house, and it's filled with corpses and skeletons.
- The killer stabs Kale, so Kale's mother stabs the killer, and Kale stabs the killer with hedge trimmers and kills him after he throw him into the creek below his house.
- 1 F word that is whispered (You motherfuck)
- 2 obscene hand gestures, 5 sexual references, 16 scatological terms, 14 anatomical terms, 4 mild obscenities, 16 religious exclamations.
- A young man speaking in Spanish uses a word that sounds like an anatomical term and repeats it many times.
- Name-calling (stupid.)
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Young men and young women drink what looks like alcohol at a party.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The entries in the Violence section may seem intense but the movie is rated PG-13 so don't expect the violence being too graphic.
- A young man falls into a pit of dead bodies.
- 2 people are killed off screen, 2 on screen.
- A young man's father dies.
- A few jump scenes, mostly with Mr. Turner.
Sex & Nudity
- Towards the beginning we see a basket moving and Kale making satisfied noises, implying he's masturbating the camera reveals that he is scratching under his ankle bracelet