The Warriors are a gang from Coney Island. They go to the biggest gang leader's meeting under a truce. But all doesn't go well as the gang leader is shot and killed. Framed for this murder, they must travel all the way back to Coney with 60,000 gang members standing in their way.
Come Out To Play
17 October 2005 (USA)
See more »
Cumulative Worldwide Gross: $37,000,000
See more on IMDbPro »
See full technical specs
Did You Know?
Most of the game's main missions actually take place prior to the events of the film (with the latter few overlapping the film.) See more
Cochise can be seen in the end cutscene for Heavy Muscle, despite having not joined the Warriors at that point. See more
Tell me, Masai, what do you see before you?
I... I see the Vancortlandt Rangers' turf.
Turf? Turf ain't nothin' but where one gang stops dropping their colors and another gang starts. Lines on a map, that's all turf is. You take away those lines and you'll see... You'll see the possibilities. The profit. The power.
"Blood Stains" The Angry Cocks Written by Wheels, Knuckles and Birdie
"Shit Blisters, Saline Balls" The Angry Cocks Written by Wheels, Knuckles and Birdie
"Nut Roller" The Angry Cocks Written by Wheels, Knuckles and Birdie See more
The PSP version has the following changes:
- Armies of the Night mini game unlocked from the start
- The Turnbull AC's bus in Desperate Dudes isn't seen as often until the chase. sequence
- Army-ing has six soldiers instead of nine
- Civilians were removed from the courtyard and apartment blocks in Burner Battles
- Bums were removed from Home Run
- High scores for New Blood and Writer's Block were reduced
- Adios Amigo has six tags instead of 7 (the last tag during the fight with Diego and Vargas was not required)
- The credits have the Rockstar Leeds team first and the Rockstar Toronto credits are only a list of names with the titles excluded.
- Civilians were removed from many levels that were in the the PS2 and Xbox versions.
References Apocalypse Now
Shit Blisters, Saline Balls
The Angry Cocks
Written by Wheels, Knuckles, and Birdie See more