Miss Potter (2006)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for brief mild language|
Sex & Nudity
- There is absolutely no sex or nudity in this movie. The closest it comes is a short kiss between Zellweger and Mcgregor
Violence & Gore
- There is not an instance of violence or gore in the entire movie.
- In the auction scene, a man in the back says "rich bastard" in response to another man upping the bid. This was not said very loudly and could easily be missed by a viewer. I did not notice any other offensive words.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Taking place in 19th century Britain, there is some drinking of alcohol, (wine, etc.) Other than that, no drugs or tobacco.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are no instances of frightening or intense scenes.