No Reservations (2007)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some sensuality and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Kate and Nick share romantic moments, some more passionate than others. One point, after Zoe has gone to bed, the two begin passionately kissing, and it is slightly implied they sleep together, since the next morning shows Nick still in the apartment.
- A few sexual jokes are made by a waitress
Violence & Gore
- ***(Spoiler Alert)*** There is a car accident (not shown) that kills Zoe's mother, and leaves minor scars and brusies on her face.
- A few comic moments that involve "violence" such as pillow fights or someone's smock catching fire.
- Waitress calls customer an a_____e after returning second steak.
- A few quick utterances of g___d__n, and a slightly whispered rush of Jesus' name in vain.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Lots of wine drinking and cigarette butts are seen on a table.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is a car accident at the beginning that is not shown. One of the young victims is seen at the hospital with some cuts on her face, but that's it. Nothing gory.
- Upset with her aunt, the little girl runs away from her at one point and almost gets hit by a car while she's running through the street.
- Zoe's teenage baby-sitter in one scene has a lot of piercings and some tattoos. Not necessarily frightening, but it would possibly be a little odd-looking to younger viewers.
- There's some fighting between the love interests in the movie, but nothing too overwhelming. It's all pretty innocent.