Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 20 items
Sex & Nudity
- Contains strong male and female nudity in the first and second seasons, in almost every episode.
- Nudity is less frequent in season 3 and 4
- Women riding on man, loud moaning
- There is an orgy scene.
Violence & Gore
- Because androids are not human and can be fixed, most of the violence depicted in Westworld does not have permanent consequences.
- Androids are killed in numerous ways with blood throughout the episode. Shootings are the most frequent.
- Many of the characters are androids, which may make the violence more disturbing to some to see human-like characters treated with such disregard.
- One android is shot through the back of the head
- Many shootings and stabbings.
- One man is stabbed in the hand
- The massacre of numerous settlers by Native Americans is depicted. A scalped man is briefly visible. A Native American clubs a settler resulting in a large amount of blood spray and another man is shot with an arrow and thrown from his horse. A Native American attacks and tries to scalp a woman. Native Americans are shot up close. A woman is threatened by a man with a knife.
- An android wakes up on an operating table with her side cut open and a graphic wound briefly visible. She slips on her own blood as she jumps off the table.
- "Fuck," "shit," "bitch," and other profanities are used throughout the show.
- Each Season has at least 50+ f-bombs
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is shown in every episode. Sometimes people are shown to be drunk, which tends to lead into violent activities.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Westworld deals with hosts that could be upsetting to some viewers.
- Season 1 and 2 are incredibly graphic and season 3 and 4 are more violent but nowhere near as bad in other aspects.
- The shows look at western and dystopia is extremely violent and kind of stomach wrenching.