There's a million stories in Liberty City. This one changes everything. Toni Cipriani, a once trusted guy, is sent to lay low after killing a made man. Now, back to set things straight, he meets up with the city's mafia Don, Salvatore Leone, who needs Toni's services, in order to control the streets of Liberty. Now, Toni must rob, steal, and murder in order to take the Don's word. It's a dangerous world out there.
Did You Know?
(Don Salvatore Leone) is the only prominent actor to reprise his role from Grand Theft Auto III
(2001), aside from Sondra James
(Ma Cipriani) and Guru
(8-Ball) who return in small roles, as well as returning radio characters. Other returning characters from GTA III were voiced by different actors. Vincent is also billed first in both games, despite the protagonist having a voice this time, unlike in GTA III. See more
During the mission "Overdose of Trouble", Maria asks Toni to drive to "the diner at Callahan Point" but in 1998 it's a doughnut shop. It's not until 2001 that it becomes a diner. See more
O'Donnovan supports compulsory buggery!
The mobile version has several changes:
- Many changed textures and visuals such as pedestrians having a spec map filter
- The following songs removed and replaced with others: "Aini Bet Ref", "Im Nin'Alu", "Kidda", "Ballaa Tsoubou Hal Kahwa", "I Believe", "Spin Spin Sugar", "Chain Gang Freestyle" and "Chest2Chest Freestyle". The songs removed from Radio Del Mundo were replaced with new ones: "Ah Ya Zein", "Marmara", "Mariam Mariamti" and "La Tisalouni"
- Some additional dialogue was also added to the mission "Dead Meat". Casa's line "Okay Toni. But I... I don't feel comfortable" was changed to "Ok Toni! But I'm real close to the meat grinder here, I... I don't feel comfortable"
- In the mission "Crazy 69", the can Leon puts his foot on is missing
- An autosave system
- Weapons are no longer lost when the player dies or gets busted
- Avery's appearance in "Panlantic Land Grab" was changed to make him look older.
Featured in GTA: Albany City Stories
by Dead Dred
Written, Produced & Engineered by W. Smith, L. Smith
Published by Moving Shadow Music Ltd
(p) + © 1994 Moving Shadow Ltd
Courtesy of Moving Shadow Ltd
[Station: MSX FM] See more
24 October 2005 (USA)
See more »
Also Known As:
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
See more »
Aspect Ratio: 1.78 : 1
See full technical specs