Dancing with the Stars (I) (2005– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- Some dancers dance suggestively. Some women wear skin revealing clothes.
Violence & Gore
- Some dances may involve some kind of theatrical, but never even mildly violent dances.
- All profanity is skipped or beeped.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some dancers may dance on props such as bar tables, but there is no alcohol consumption ever.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some contestants go through emotional processes and cry from being kicked off the show.