Nacho Libre (2006)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some rough action, and crude humor including dialogue|
Sex & Nudity
- During a party, a sensually dressed obese woman tries to seduce one of the characters, voicing 'I love you' and noting that wrestlers are supposed to make good lovers. She tries to forcibly drag him into a secret tunnel against his will. He is uninterested and escapes, and the scene is not explicit or graphic.
- Cleavage is shown by the girls who walk him to the fighting rings
- Trying to impress Sister Encarnación, Nacho leans up against a wall in his tight pants and then flexes his covered butt cheeks together (and says his robe "was stinky" when Sister Encarnación asks him why he's not wearing it).
Violence & Gore
- A thug flattens the tires on Nacho's scooter with a switchblade. Esqueleto then throws his corn on the cob on a stick at a second thug (we see it sticking out of his eye socket, but with no blood).
- Wrestling fight scenes throughout.
- At least 1 crap. Also, Nacho at one point states "He's a real douche!" in reference to the villain of the story. 1 "hell" is heard in a song's lyrics.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Ramses and his manager have wine, with Ramses throwing his glass of it onto Nacho when he realizes he's an imposter in the party band.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Two small, furry, man beast type wrestlers may be a little scary looking to very young viewers.