Wonder Woman (2017)
In the Marvel comics, it was the reverse. Hercules was a superhero (and Thor's best friend) and Hippolyta and the Amazons were villains. Hippolyta's daughter was called Artume, and she was a parallel to Wonder Woman.
- As in the original comics (from around World War 2), he manipulates people into waging war
- He takes on a human guise to fit with modern times (in the DC Comics after the Crisis on Infinite Earths event)
- His line that "war is truth" comes from the "Warkiller" storyline
- His final form bears Roman armor, from the George Pérez "Wonder Woman" comics (1987-92)
- From the "New 52" DC comics (2011), he is Wonder Woman's relative and is a negative-minded character who attempts to educate her on the moral grayness of the world.
- At the tower containing the Godkiller, a bull appears on the cliff behind Diana. In Greek mythology, Zeus often takes the form of a bull.
- At the Belgian village of Veld, a major fight for Diana takes place at a church.
- Diana is seen working at the Louvre Museum at Paris. According to Dan Brown's conspiracy novel "The Da Vinci Code", the Louvre is the resting place of at least one member of Jesus Christ's human family.