Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
- Sex & Nudity (1)
- Violence & Gore (7)
- Profanity (3)
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (3)
- Frightening & Intense Scenes (3)
- Spoilers (1)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for violence and martial arts action throughout|
Sex & Nudity
- One character admits to "sleeping with" another character's mistress.
Violence & Gore
- The film opens on several exhibition fights, however some of the opponents are trying to cause serious injuries.
- During a fight, a man takes a long fall from an elevated platform, but he is not seriously injured.
- During a fight in a ring in front of a crowd, a man is almost impaled on some large nails, but is saved.
- A man slices his own throat, committing suicide. No gore is shown.
- Several martial arts fights throughout, often with some blood splatter and quick but brutal bone-breaking.
- A man's throat gets slashed open; blood spurts.
- A man slowly dies from being poisoned.
- 'Son of a b*tch' is said once.
- 'Bullsh*t' is said twice.
- 'H*ll' is said twice.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Wine is drunk at a nice dinner, and two men are told to drink wine if they want to become students.
- A man is offered wine but turns it down, say he gave it up.
- Many people drink wine heavily at a party.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The killing of the family out of revenge is quite intense.
- The fight between the two small children may be difficult for some viewers. The child is not seriously injured.
- Just about all the fight sequences in particular are pretty intense, especially the final fight which is also pretty sad.
Violence & Gore
- A man finds that his family has been killed. Some minor blood is shown but they are mostly hidden from view.