The Lunar Pack (Video 2004) Poster

(2004 Video)

These short films are actually quite fun to watch!
Jebodiah19 November 2007
I was impressed with the humorous writing style of these shorts, especially during the scenes with Mistress Misty, the "Hostess" who has three children, apparently sired by Count Dracula, The Creature from the Black Lagoon, and The Wolfman! :) To give you an idea of the director's humor, he has these little footnotes that run at the bottom of the credits – funny indeed! :) Obviously, being a part of a 50-movie pack, you should realize that these are movies with pretty much no budget at all. So you know they are going to be somewhat cheesy, however the shorts that make up this film are very tongue-in-cheek, and I was actually surprised at the make-up of the werewolves – not bad at all! All of the out-of-sync fighting, etc. only added to the charm. :) If you do not mind zero-budget films, this is definitely one to check out! I know that I will be checking out other works by this director.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Indie werewolf trash
Leofwine_draca28 September 2017
THE LUNAR PACK is another shot-on-video piece of trash from writer/director Jason Liquori. This one's a trilogy themed around werewolves, and the segments are hosted by scream queen Debbie Rochon, who appears stoned when delivering her lines. All of the stories are mindless and merge into one: they feature interchangeable plots and no production values whatsoever. I appreciate the references to classic horror movies of old, but this is less a tribute, more a waste of time.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this