Run, Fat Boy, Run (2007)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 17 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some rude and sexual humor, nudity, language and smoking|
Sex & Nudity
- Some sexual jokes are made throughout the film.
- A man's bare buttocks are seen twice.
- A man and a woman joke about a threesome.
- The main charater runs for an erectile disfunction charity to replace another runner (he is not personally afflicted).
- A naked man powders himself (we see him from the back and waist up) in front of another man. He asks, "do you see my point?" during a conversation, and the other man says "Yes, I do," when looking at his penis.
Violence & Gore
- Two men pop a blister on one man's foot by sticking a nail into it.
- Some hitting and fighting that results in only a few scrapes and cuts.
- Two men have a comic fight, and hit each other in the testicles.
- A man trips up another man; one man brakes his ankle, but forces himself to keep running, and the other has a bloody knee but no real damage.
- In the uncut version, there are four uses of "fuck"; when Dennis forgets his keys and loudly exclaims "FUCK!" outside his front door; when Mr Goshdashtidar is telling Dennis about his marriage, and he claims the best thing he remembers was all the "fucking"; when Libby shows Gordon to a bathroom, and he says his shoes "hurt like fuck"; and near the end. The cut version and unrated version has one f-word which is the part when a reporter asks Dennis how he feels, and he replies (How the fuck do you think I feel?). A couple of these were edited out for most versions.
- In the cut version, there is one use of the word (fuck).
- "Asshole", "bastard", "shithead", "cock" and "prick" are all used as insults.
- "Shit", "hell", "damn", "ass" and other profanities are used.
- Moderate sex references.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A couple of scenes of casual drinking.
- Dennis is seen smoking a couple of times.
Frightening & Intense Scenes