Roadkill (2003 Video Game)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- The game has almost more "Adult Humored" jokes and all than the Grand Theft Auto series. Some billboards have woman (not real women, just drawings, etc.) in small clothing. There is one picture on a wall that has a topless woman (but she does not have nipples drawn) and there are a couple of really fuzzy pictures of nude women, but don't worry, it is almost impossible to tell that they ARE women. Also, some of the radio stations on the game talk about VERY sexual things, including graphic detail.
Violence & Gore
- You can run over people, making blood splatter onto the screen if you hit them just right, and every time you hit/shoot someone, blood sprays everywhere. In the story, when you first get a Sniper Rifle, the game has a video of you shooting a man in graphic detail (shoots the man in the head, blood sprays EVERYWHERE and then falls off the rooftop he was on). Some of the videos shown before you start a mission include people being shot.
- There is a LOT of swearing. This includes almost EVERY swear word and combination of them (F**ck, Sh*t, D*mn, etc.), also, there is a couple of words like: Dick, Pussy, etc.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One of the bosses you work for in the beginning smokes everytime you see him. There are radio stations that talk about drugs too.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- You can drive down the cities and start police chases, gang wars, etc. Nothing frightening though.