Joyeux Noel (2005)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 on appeal for some war violence and a brief scene of sexuality/nudity|
Sex & Nudity
- There is a brief love scene, in which a woman undresses and sleeps with a man. He does remove the covers, revealing her bare back and a portion of her buttocks. You do clearly see her nipple in the dark room as they begin intercourse. The scene is done in a fairly tasteful manner and short, you should be able to easily skip it if that is your desire.
Violence & Gore
- There are a couple of shots of war violence, such as bullets hitting soldiers and blood shed. There are also some prolonged scenes of dead soldiers on the battlefield. There is also someone using a guy as a human shield, blood sprays.
- There are very few lines of moderate language. "Chr**t"x 1
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters smoke and drink wine in celebration.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are some surprises of artillery fire. There are also some scenes of soldiers being shot, prolonged scenes of dead soldiers on the battlefield, and a sad death scene with no blood.