Are We Done Yet? (2007)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 40 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some innuendos and brief language|
Sex & Nudity
- A wife, wearing a nightgown, climbs in bed, snuggles with her husband who sits at the edge of the bed, and kisses his neck, while suggesting that they have sex (they are interrupted by a noise).
- A husband lifts his wife's skirt (she is in labor) to check if a baby is crowning (we see a part of the woman's bare leg).
- A husband and wife sleep in bed together, and the wife wears low-cut nightgown that reveals cleavage and bare shoulders.
- A woman wears a low-cut nightgown that reveals cleavage and bare shoulders.
- A 13-year-old girl wears a short and low-cut top that reveals cleavage and bare abdomen and a short skirt that reveals bare legs.
- A man's pants droop low and reveal his buttock cleavage.
- Men are shown bare-chested in several scenes.
- A wife says to her husband, "there are a lot of rooms in this house that need to be broken in" implying having sex in them, and they hug and kiss before they are interrupted by a noise.
- A man talks about "sweet stolen kisses" that he remembers from his youth.
- A teenage boy and teenage girl hug.
- A teenage boy and teenage girl look at each other with interest.
- Men and women dance together at a party.
Violence & Gore
- A boy shoots a nail gun in the air, we hear a screech and see a bird crash dead to the floor next to him.
- A man holds a chipmunk in his hand and talks to it, whereupon a hawk swoops into the room, snatches the chipmunk and flies off screeching.
- Two men fight: one swings a stick at the other, they argue, one kicks the other, and he falls on the ground while a stick is thrust into the ground near his crotch.
- A man makes a noise at a raccoon that's on his roof, the man walks out onto the roof carrying a mop, the raccoon hisses at the man, the man raises the mop, and crashes through the roof and onto the porch below (he yells and we see him covered with rubble but he's OK).
- In another scene, a man standing on his roof porch breaks through and crashes onto the ground below (he's OK).
- A man is zapped by electricity while fixing a ceiling mounted light fixture and is thrown off a ladder and to the floor (he's OK).
- A man jumps into water and wrestles a very large fish, and then throws it onto a pier (we see it flapping around briefly).
- A man and two children walk through woods, they come upon a deer that bares its teeth and snarls, and the humans scream and run away.
- A boy holding a leash is dragged behind a dog, into thick woods (he screams but is OK).
- A boy fishing from a pier is pulled into the water by a large fish on his line, and a man jumps into the water to rescue him.
- A man burns his hand when he touches an oven door.
- A man hammers his finger.
- A man leans against a wall and breaks through it.
- A ladder tips over and breaks a car's windshield.
- A man faints after seeing a baby crowning and a teenage girl drips hot sauce into his mouth to revive him.
- A man yells at several people in several scenes.
- A husband and wife argue and she moves out of their house.
- A man gags when a bug flies in his mouth. Many people bring raw fish to new neighbors as welcome gifts (the recipients react to the smell and appearance of the fish).
- An animated clip that accompanies the opening credits shows a man and a raccoon being zapped by electricity, the man is repeatedly struck by the words of the credits, he breaks through the floor, and he falls off a ladder and something falls on him.
- A man accidentally throws a torch at a guy, which is unseen. (Note: A wilhelm scream can be heard to tell he did)
- Sh-t is used once, very rare for PG.
- 1 use of "crap". "Screw up" is used twice. There are quite a few religious exclamations: 5 uses of "Oh my God" (one of them, a man spells "G-O-D" instead of saying it), 3 uses of "Oh God", 2 uses of "God", and 1 use of "For God's sake".
- 2 scatological terms (1 mild), 1 anatomical term, 5 religious exclamations, 1 instance where a man spells out "G-O-D."
- Name-calling (weird, sassmouth, ignorant mutt.)
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man drinks beer and shots of alcohol in a bar.
- People are shown drinking alcohol at a party.
- People drink alcohol at another party.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Near the end, Suzanne gives birth to twins (boys.)