Pride & Prejudice (2005)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some mild thematic elements|
Sex & Nudity
- There are nude paintings on the ceiling in Pemberly.
- Nude paintings on the wall in the background during an extended scene at Mr. Darcy's aunt's house. Very noticeable.
- Characters wear low-cut dresses, as was the fashion of the time period.
- We see teens and young woman in their corsets, with low-cut cleavage. In one scene, one of the young woman has a feather in her cleavage, perhaps in that time used to have men 'notice' her, though it is minor and unclear.
- In one scene at a local mass, Mr. Collins (the pastor) slips up and says 'intercourse' instead of 'the intercourse of friendship'.
- A kissing scene between two characters after marriage.
Violence & Gore
- A man calls himself an ass.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Characters drink wine at a party.
- A woman is drunk, and goes around acting like a goof.
- Two girls (under-age by American standards, but old enough by British standards) are drunk at a ball, holding wine glasses, and are laughing and snorting.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some of the conversations between characters may be intense to some.
- There is a search for a missing girl.