The Librarian: Quest for the Spear (2004 TV Movie)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- It is implied that two characters probably have sex -but all we see/know is that the girl orders champagne, then we see her nightgown on the floor, and then the guy wakes up and she's not there, he looks for her in a hurry and it looks like he's only wearing a sheet, but he's completely decent.
Violence & Gore
- Ok, (spoiler alert) the good guys kick the bad guys you know what - no gore is actually seen, mostly just knocking guys out, and the occasional guy getting killed but in a very non messy way.
- Several instances of the words "damn", "hell", "bastard" and "ass".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- I don't think anything really qualifies as frightening or intense- it's fine for kids. There are fight scenes, exciting scenes, but mostly all in good fun.
- suggested rating PG for action Violence