Wedding Crashers (2005)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated R for sexual content/nudity and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Several front nudity scenes showing female breasts.
- There is a 2-3 minute montage towards the beginning of the movie where the breasts of 5 to 10 different women are shown.
- Most of the sex and nudity in this film is just some crude humor.
- Any teen should be able to handle it the crude humor.
- There are a couple of sexual situations but the there isn't much nudity other than a butt and there's never anything going on. Not once in this movie do you see the actual act of sex, its just shown before or after sex
- Brief side nudity for 2 seconds
Violence & Gore
- Jeremy (Vince Vaughn) is tackled repeatedly during a game of touch football, minor bloody cut is shown being treated. Scene is intended for humor and not graphic
- A man is thrown out of a hotel and into a street, and two men pick him up and hold him while another man knees him in the stomach, and punches him twice in the face (we see his bloody mouth). A man punches a man hard in the stomach.
- A man punches a man in the nose and he falls back onto the floor (brief blood on his nose).
- Several men go quail hunting and one man is shot in the buttocks with buckshot (we see holes in his pants and he yells). A woman removes buckshot from a man's buttocks. A young woman hits a man on the knee, where he has a cut, and then squirts him with an antiseptic spray causing him to yell.
- A man vomits violently and repeatedly after drinking wine laced with eye drop solution. A man shoves a lot of food in his mouth in several scenes.
- 20 uses of 'f*ck', 16 of 'shit', 12 of 'ass', 1 of 'son of a bitch',
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some moderate drug content.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Sex & Nudity
- A female-on-male rape is played for comedy, as Gloria ties Jeremy to the bed as he is sleeping and has sex with him.