Catch and Release (II) (2006)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content, language and some drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- Sex scene between a female caterer and a male quest in the bathroom with the overheard dialogue and shuffling sound, plus thrusting motions.
- Sex in slow-motion with overlaying soundtrack.
- "promiscuity" is something parents should discuss with their teenage children (risk of catching a disease, pregnancy, etc) before watching a film like this.
- A remark about possible sexual roles involved in lesbian sex.
Violence & Gore
- Mild violent shuffling between the male roommate characters in a disagreement.
- Some crude language, e.g. use of s-word and taking Lord's name in vain (g**dmn, Jesus, Jesus Christ) to express characters' surprise and incredulity.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Depiction of wine drinking. Few mentions of beer. Abuse of prescribed drug in a brief, non-graphic suicide attempt.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Suicide attempt of a character not depicted on-screen but referring to abuse of prescribed drug.