(1999– )

De 10 is fun
flowice10 March 2006
Even though I thoroughly dislike this vandeVOrst fellow, timid ideal son-in-law he should roar his shriek gay flamboyance a bit. I love the concept of ten extravagant, long lasting, multiple marriage momma's whatever wonder child from starplanet. As we love every freak show, cause that's surely what it is. A relaxing peek in the Neverland ranch of fame. They never cease to surprise, keep on going on fella's let the happy slappers of the former Betty Ford clinic out. Last but not least, the corniness of the former 10 presenter Reinout Oerlemans is one of his biggest charms. Why such a clumsy big kid with dimples in his chin and cheeks has such charisma and obvious fun in whoever he's seeing that can't be topped on dutch TV, a true wonder child of the small screen. The guy is a raging producing machine and owns his own production company, Eyeworks.He's some kind of easy on the eye, in the broad sense of the word. Behold of what he's up to...

Bye bye Dr.D.-Not even a fan-
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Report this | Copied to clipboardCopy link
De 10 starts boring me
de_surfende_hollander2 November 2003
After three seasons this programme starts boring me. They are running out of good ideas, although this show keeps on going. Now that the producers have noticed that, they brought in a new host for the fourth season (Peter van der Vorst) but still it's going downhill. After four whole years, this show should end.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful?
Report this | Copied to clipboardCopy link