The Perfect Man (2005)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some mildly suggestive content|
Sex & Nudity
- No sex or nudity, although the main focus of the movie is a single mom who dates all kinds of men, and as soon as one breaks up with her, she quickly moves on to someone else. Lots of flirting, but again, no sex or nudity.
- Early in the movie, a man breaks up with a woman and admits that he has been unfaithful.
- A bartender in the movie is written as a very stereotypical gay man, which might offend some audiences. He flirts shamelessly with other guys in various scenes, talks with a high-pitched voice, etc...
- Some characters--both teenagers and adults--kiss.
- At a school meeting for her teenage daughter, a woman says "I need to meet a good man!" and a random man stands up and says "In that case, where do I sign up?"
Violence & Gore
- Some minor language, but nothing explicit.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some adults are seen drinking alcohol socially.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- None. At the most, a teenage girl references the film "Bambi" and talks about how the mother deer gets killed by the evil hunter.