National Treasure (2004)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for action violence and some scary images|
Sex & Nudity
- A man and a woman are changing clothes behind changing room doors; their bodies are obscured by the doors, with only their bare shoulders visible.
- A man and a woman kiss twice.
- A man inquires if a woman accompanying another man is pregnant. It is implied this male character leads a dissolute lifestyle.
Violence & Gore
- A flare falls on gunpowder causing a giant fiery explosion.
- A bunch of gunfire erupts in a cemetery, although nobody is hit, several graves are desecrated
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A scene at a "gala" shows people drinking wine and champagne. Also, during a scene in which Ian and his men are deciphering the riddle, Shaw is briefly shown drinking a beer. One of the clues is involved using a pipe.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Ian repeatedly threatens people with a gun. His henchmen, Victor and Shaw, also shoot at and threaten Gates' group.
- A lit flare causes gunpowder to ignite, and a ship explodes with two men inside it, but they save themselves by going into the ship's cargo hold.
- A man falls to his death in a gaping abyss.
- A woman is dragged into a vehicle by people with ill intent, but escapes soon after.
- Numerous scenes may be very intense and/or frightening for some people because of all the action and violence.