Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for thematic elements, language, some peril and mild sensuality|
Sex & Nudity
- There is a scene in which two young boys visit a lingerie website. One boy clicks several times to zoom in on a woman wearing a lace bra. The zoomed in picture is all that you will see for several seconds, and the areola is very clear. A boy mentions "Look, you can see the nipple!"
- Leslie Philips and a voluptuous Young Santa Woman advertising E-day converse facts regarding the transition to the EMU and also embrace in one scene (appropriately for public television, of course). She is revealing quite a bit of cleavage though.
- An unwed couple is found sleeping together in front of a boy in one scene. They are both covered in sheets. The man is seen briefly shirtless, and the woman's shoulder's are seen.
- In one scene, a non-modest young boy changes his clothes in front of an adult. The boy's bare chest is seen, he doesn't take off his underwear.
Violence & Gore
- In a flashback that a boy describes, a large group of robbers arrive at a train station in a van and all of them jump out carrying baseball bats and start tackling the security guards protecting a train containing a very large sum of money set to be burned. The boy mentions that the driver of the train was sent to the hospital because of this conflict.
- A few mild obscenities are uttered here and there. The Saint Peter character is heard to say the word "bastard".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A boy imagines a saint sitting in front of him; she lights up and smokes what looks like a spliff. It is not specifically mentioned it is drugs, but stated in the commentary track it's a marijuana cigarette.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Suggested MPAA Rating: Rated PG-13 for brief sensuality and drug use
- There are not very many scenes that are particularly scary, but there a couple scenes depicting a boy speaking to a stranger, who is in fact a robber looking for money that the boy found. These scenes and a moment when the robber sneaks into the boy's house and discreetly threatens the boy for the money may be unsettling for children.