Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- When Charles de Girl (a female mouse) asks the recruits if they speak French, Bugsy replies "Does oo-la-la mean anything to you?" and then says "Va-va-voom" (all in response to the sight of her, although she looks just like a mouse).
Violence & Gore
- Several messenger birds corpses are seen stuffed; not gory but still disturbing
- As the recruits fly in a plane to be dropped behind enemy lines, anti-aircraft explosions go off all around the plane, while we see holes being ripped in the fuselage by machine gun fire. The recruits then parachute out, but we then see that the plane is on fire. The wing then comes off, Valiant yells for Gusty to get out of there, and the plane plummets toward the ground (we see the flash of the explosive crash in Valiant's face). He and others then think that Gutsy is dead (especially after the wreckage blows up again on the ground), but we later see that he's alive.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A bird bartender serves up "drinks" to various birds, including some "bug juice" to Gutsy who orders it shaken and not stirred.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Bugsy suggestively and playfully asks a female nurse if she has anything for him. She then pulls out a large syringe (to give him and the others a shot) and asks if he was thinking about that (he and the others faint, while she gives a shot with it to Valiant in his rear - we don't see the actual insertion). Younger kids nervous about needles and such might not like that.