Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated R for sexuality, drug use and language|
Sex & Nudity
- The opening credits play superimposed on a pair of adult men haveing sex in a face-to-face position. A condom is used.
Violence & Gore
- Frequent use of the F word
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Adult characters are seen frequently drinking and smoking cigarettes.
- A group of young teens gather in a bathroom stall to smoke a cigarette.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- *SPOILER* It is implied at the end that the gay uncle may have died of AIDS while the boy is at school, but then he appears to pick him up at what turns out to be the grandmothers funeral.