Blade: Trinity (2004)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 47 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong pervasive violence and language, and some sexual content|
Sex & Nudity
- A man asks a man if he gets sexually aroused when he drinks blood. A man says, "I date a lot of older men," when asked how he can finance the activities of a group.
- A vampire says that her group was "raped" by their enemy. A man says that a particular vampire's fangs are located in her vagina and talks about having been used for sex.
- A man accuses a vampire of performing bestial acts.
- A man asks another man if he has ever had sex.
- A nude woman showers, we see part of her bare buttocks.
- We see a "vampire vibrator" that is phallus shaped with a face with fangs on the tip. When talking about weapons a man says, "whatever gets you hard."
- A reference is made to incestuous sex among the vampires, as in "go f**k your sister."
Violence & Gore
- While this movie is still violent, it's not nearly as gory or brutal as the first two films
- A vampire walks into a room, she steps in a puddle of blood, she sees a heap of bloody bodies and Dracula feeding on a woman (we see blood on her neck and she twitches); Dracula stretches his mouth (we see blood and many teeth as his mouth opens wide), then grabs the vampire by the throat and throws her on the ground. We see a blood farming facility where people are sealed in plastic in an induced coma while their blood is "farmed" (we see streaks of blood and bags of urine next to each body).
- Armed vampires enter a large stone structure in a desert and a claw-like hand pushes up through the floor, grabs a vampire's head, pulls it off (blood spurts and sprays), the others scream in fear and Dracula rears his head and roars (we see a spike-covered head and a mouth that opens wide to reveal many pointed teeth).
- Dracula stands over a body with blood on the floor and the body, then grabs a man around the neck, stabs him in the chest, jumps through a window, and a man chases him; they run through streets, across rooftops and through buildings, they crash through doors and walls, Dracula takes a baby from an apartment, threatening to throw it over the side, and when he does another man catches it.
- A building explodes, we see a vampire thrown through the air in flames (we hear him screaming), another runs out of the burning building, is shot in the back, turns to char and disintegrates.
- A car is driven toward a man, he flips over it, while many vampires attack him, and he slashes them with a silver dagger attached to a tether and they turn to char and disintegrate.
- Dracula throws a man through a plate glass window, then shoves a woman into a chair, holds her down and bites her neck (we hear a crunch, see blood drip, we hear her scream and he roars with a blood-covered mouth and chin).
- A man jumps through a skylight into a room where he fights many vampires with punches and kicks: we hear bones crunching, a woman fights many vampires with kicks and punches, and both the man and the woman use weapons that cause the vampires to disintegrate (knives, bows, arrows, etc.).
- A man runs from many vampires that are chasing him: after jumping off a bridge and bouncing off a track and a car, he speeds in a car chasing two vampires on motorcycles, running over one (we hear a thud), while the other crashes through the windshield of the car; the man punches him repeatedly, and then shoots him.
- A vampire lunges toward a man, and a woman shoots the vampire causing her to disintegrate.
- A body crashes through a mirror, and then disintegrates, and a man follows, shooting vampires in a room (they disintegrate).
- A vampire with metallic teeth holds a man by the throat and threatens to bite him, another man beats many men with kicks and punches, vampires shoot at people as they run, and a woman shoots arrows that hit vampires and cause them to disintegrate.
- Men shoot at a car as it speeds away, and a woman shoots an arrow into the eye of a vampire as he chases the car (we see him later with the arrow in his eye and he pulls it out with a squish and blood).
- A car's headlights disintegrate a vampire driving a car, the car flips and crashes into a pole along a street, an injured man gets out of the car, and he is shot in the back and falls to the ground (we see a metal stake poking through his chest and it is covered with blood).
- Armed agents enter a building with weapons drawn, they begin firing, the people in the building fire back, a man is shot in the leg (blood spurts), fires break out throughout the building, more gunfire is exchanged, and a man is shot in the back (blood sprays).
- A man fights off many men with kicks and punches, a building explodes, and a man is surrounded by many armed men. A man and Dracula fight with swords, Dracula transforms from human form to a monstrous one, he throws the man against a wall, and he head butts him; Dracula is hit with an arrow, then another, and one arrow contains an agent that begins to destroy him from the inside and he disintegrates (we see blood droplets being attacked by small "bugs").
- A woman pulls a knife out of a man's chest (we see blood, hear squishing and the man yells), and then puts a metal tube in the hole left by the knife (there's more squishing, blood and screaming) and sprays an agent into the hole (we see it bubble up and hear him scream).
- A man fights with a vampire with punches and kicks: he breaks the vampire's arm, the vampire pops it back into place (we hear crunching), the man is slammed into the floor and wall several times, and he puts a capsule in the vampire's mouth, forces him to swallow it, and the vampire disintegrates.
- Three vampire dogs charge toward a man who runs, jumps through a window, and hangs from a beam; the dogs cannot stop themselves and fall out the window (we hear them yelping as they fall and a crunch when they hit the ground).
- While hearing about the legend of Dracula, we see images of Dracula killing people, with blood spraying and spurting and we hear squishing and crunching.
- Several vampires follow a woman into a dark and deserted train station: she is frightened, they taunt her, they grab her baby (it's a doll), she screams, but then she fights them with kicks and punches, a knife in the tip of her shoe, and a bow weapon that causes the vampires to disintegrate.
- Dracula puts his hand over a man's mouth and presses, the man struggles.
- We see two dead bodies in pools of blood, a blind woman walks through the room sensing trouble, she points a gun and then puts it down, we see a creature behind her and then hear her scream; her young daughter hides, she hears the scream and begins to come out, whereupon the creature lunges for her while snapping and growling and she screams.
- A woman finds a message written in blood on a curtain, she pulls the curtain back and finds a woman tied by the wrists, and she has blood on her face, neck and arms.
- Vampires inhale a chemical agent that causes them to shrivel and "die" (we hear them gasping).
- We see a heat-sensing image of Dracula feeding on a body and vampires talk about his having been feeding for days. A man is shot in the back as he runs.
- A vampire plunges her pointed heel into a wound on a man's chest (we hear a squish and he screams).
- A man plunges toward the ground, he is stopped and he is held by the ankle over the side of a building, and then he is let go and we hear him scream and hear a crunch when he hits the ground.
- A vampire threatens to bite a man, then watches him transform into a vampire and be made to feed on a young girl.
- A scalpel is brought close to a dead body's chest.
- A man and a woman kick and punch many people, in quick succession.
- A man is kicked and punched repeatedly while chained to the floor (we see blood on his face and chest).
- A vampire kicks another vampire. A man is injected in the neck with a long needle. A dog's snout opens wide to reveal many rows of pointed teeth. A man is strapped to a chair and restrained by metal cuffs around his arms.
- A vampire says that her group was "raped" by their enemy. Dracula offers a young girl a chance for immortality.
- 37 F-words and its derivatives, 4 obscene hand gestures, 4 sexual references, 10 scatological terms, 14 anatomical terms, 5x MOFO´s 2x WTF´s 2x Dick (1 times in combinationation with "Head")
- 1 use of "c*nt".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Vampires smoking when torturing Hannibal King
- The female villain often smokes
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The vampires can be frightening, as can the graphic violence and gore.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- In an alternate ending, Hannibal King and Abigail Whistler encounter a frightening and hungry werewolf.