Bus 174 (2002)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language, violent images and some drug material|
Sex & Nudity
- Brief five-second or so shot of four naked teenager boys in a correction facility with blurred-out faces (graphic frontal nudity).
Violence & Gore
- At the end of the film the police attack Sandro and a women gets shot. This sequence is shown in slow-motion, including the firing of the bullets, but is not graphic.
- About six uses on the f-word and one use of s***.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Several references to street-kids taking and being high on cocaine and sniffing glue.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film's general content is about a hold-up on a bus at gunpoint and so is potentially frightening. The film includes lengthy sequences of hostages being held at gunpoint and crying/looking distressed, sequences in which the kidnapper talks to the camera during the hold-up and a scene inside a dark and cramped jail cell.