Rugrats Go Wild (2003)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for mild crude humor|
Sex & Nudity
- Rated PG For Mild Crude Humor
- We see Tommy's cartoon bare butt when a tiger grabs his diaper and pulls it away from him.
- We see Chuckie naked washing his clothes at a waterfall but we only see his butt and no other private parts. In addition, see many other baby butts throughout the film.
Violence & Gore
- Nigel accidentally falls, bounces down a cliff and lands (crotch-first) on a branch. He then falls off that, bounces some more and lands on the ground.
- A tiger slits a man's finger, and then he reacts.
- Rated PG for mild crude humor
- Minor name calling.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Various characters hold drinks in a few scenes, but it's impossible to tell what's in them (other than one scene where people have what looks like champagne).
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- At the beginning of the movie, Tommy and his young friends are in the jungle when they encounter a ferocious looking tiger that chases and bites at them. They eventually elude it, but then encounter an initially menacing-looking crocodile. They then end up sinking in some mud, but all of that turns out to have been the imagination of one/all of them as Angelica tells a story of such adventures and dangers (in the backyard).
- One of the bigger scenes of the movie is when the Rugrats characters encounter a large storm that causes them to abandon ship. This scene might be suspenseful for some younger viewers.
Sex & Nudity
- A foot fetish is seen minorly In one scene.