Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for strong thematic issues involving teens - sexual content, pregnancy, smoking and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Teenage girl overseen to be walking out of Planned Parenthood by two friends. They speculate whether it was a pipebomb or something else.
- Sex is discussed throughout by teenagers and adults.
- Teenage boy has an erection while looking at a men's muscle magazine, Honcho, lying on his bed. His girlfriend surprises him, starts kissing him. We then see the bed shaking. Both naked under covers, he rolls off of her, having just had sex. No explicit nudity.
- A female character unbuttons her blouse and exposes her bra. There is voice-over dialogue about the woman's breasts.
- During a scene in a sex education class, an image of a naked man and woman with genitalia/nipples missing is shown briefly.
- A man looks at a pornographic magazine (the cover is seen from a distance). His movements imply he is masturbating offscreen.
- A male character makes a suggestive comment while looking at a female character's skirt.
Violence & Gore
- 1 F-word, graffiti spelling out female anatomy (though it's backwards), the finger, a handful of other profanities
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Two teenagers are frequently shown smoking.
- There are several references to alcohol abuse/drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Strong Christian-centric imagery throughout the film.