Dot the I (2003)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated R for strong sexuality/nudity, language and some violence|
Sex & Nudity
- There are a couple of sex scenes with one including female nudity. The female lead in the movie has scenes with two different men.
Violence & Gore
- While this is not a heavily violent movie, there are a couple of scenes that are pretty bad. There is a suicide on video and you see the whole thing, and it's rather graphic.
- Perhaps 20-25 "F" words scattered throughout the movie.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A few scenes with wine and drinking, but no illegal drugs of any kind.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are two pretty intense and frightening scenes, the suicide is one, and the other is a death scene. Both could be "spoiled" so I won't go into details, but both are pretty intense scenes.