Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)
- All Games: There is a shot near the end of the film of Alice's eye close up. This is a reference to the first game in the series - the close up eye shot is the logo/title screen of the games, a white goddess statue can be seen in the church, Goddess statues always play a big role in the puzzles of all Biohazard games.
- Resident Evil Zero (2002): Alice kills the Lickers in the church in a bullet time effect identical to Billy Killing the Leech Queen.
- Resident Evil (1996) In the opening scene with the weather map and the ending, both mention the Arklay Mountains. This is where the mansion in the original game was located.
- Resident Evil (2002) (Gamecube remake) Terri's death is recorded by her fallen camera, as is Joseph's death in the intro in the remake of the original game.
- Resident Evil 2 (1998) Alice's visit to the gun shop may be a slight reference to Resident Evil 2, in which Kendo's Gun Shop is one of the first locations a player visits, The helicopter that delivers Nemesis' weapons is similar in look to the helicopter that delivered Mr. X in Resident Evil 2, Angela Ashford plays a character similar to Shirey Birkin from Resident Evil 2.
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999): The sequence in which RPD members are surrounded by zombies at an intersection is taken almost shot for shot from an FMV in Resident Evil 3 (the most noticeably similar shot is the slow zoom in on the police helmet), The character of Jill Valentine wears the same outfit she wore in Resident Evil: 3, Zombies also rise from their graves in Resident Evil: 3, Jill also uses gas stoves to create an explosion in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Jill,Terri, Alice and Peyton hide out in a red cable-car, in Resident Evil 3 Jill, Carlos, Nicholai and Mikhial also hide out in a red cable-car and use it to get to the Clock tower. And in both Resident Evil 3 and the Movie, Nemesis shoots down a helicopter with his rocket launcher.
- Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (2000): The sequence in which Alice runs down a hallway while a helicopter shoots out the windows is identical to the opening cinema in Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Ashford is the name of the family that created Umbrella, as told in Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Alice's superhuman abilities are similar to those exhibited by Albert Wesker in Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Milla Jovovich's move in which she drops her handgun and grabs it just before hitting the ground was lifted directly from Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (2000) in which Claire Redfield pulls this in the opening movie and takes out a room full of guards.