Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some mild language and innuendo|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- We see a live-action broadcast of Damien in a painting where he repeatedly hits a person behind him who's mostly out of the shot (thus, we hear more such violence than we see). He then tosses a grenade backwards that explodes, but we don't see the results.
- While trying to get information from Damien, goons beat on him, until he turns the tables on them.
- Bugs fights an alien character.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The Area 52 aliens can be scary for younger audiences.
- Kate slowly makes her way through a house, hears the shower running and then enters the bathroom, only to find Bugs taking a shower (in a Psycho parody, complete with scary music).
- The scene where the Warner Bros. Studios water tower falls can be intense for some.