Hey Arnold! The Movie (2002)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some thematic elements|
Sex & Nudity
- Arnold and Helga kiss for 1 second.
- Gerald has a crush on Bridget who is an adult.
Violence & Gore
- Scheck purposefully breaks a framed portrait and then burns a document. Arnold and Gerald then escape from his office by hitting some guards with sheathed swords (one is hit on the leg, while the other is apparently hit in the crotch - but we don't see the impact).
- Two characters are fighting each other and one of them has a red liquid on his body. The other one turns green and muscles up in a parody of the Hulk, but the other guy slams the refridgerator in his face, apparently knocking him out cold. (He is later shown fine.)
- Helga calls Arnold "stupid football-head".
- Bob tells Nick "I'm free to beat the living snot out of you!" Snot is used to substitute the "s" word.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Although, it is implied that Arnold and Gerald use fake mustaches to get into a bar (despite that the only thing mentioned is no one under 21).
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Arnold and Gerald go to see the city coroner for some historical information. They enter the dark and foreboding building at night, enter the "cold room" (where the bodies are kept) and see several sheet covered bodies. One of those bodies suddenly sits up under the sheet, but it turns out to be the coroner playing a prank on them. On several occasions after that however, we do see the feet of several cadavers (one on a gurney, the other in a pull-out drawer). The scene could be scary or unsettling for younger kids.