Out of Time (I) (2003)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
- Sex & Nudity (4)
- Violence & Gore (2)
- Profanity (1)
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (1)
- Frightening & Intense Scenes (1)
- Spoilers (3)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content, violence and some language.|
Sex & Nudity
- Ann Merai Harrison is shown in bra.
- None. But sexual content comes from a kissing scene and implied situations.
- Absolutely no sex or nudity in the film.
- No nudity. Woman shown in bra. Two Characters are having an affair (adultery) in the movie.
Violence & Gore
- A house burns down.
- Matt and Cabot get into a brief but intense fight in a hotel room. Cabot tackles Matt outside through the balcony door and into the railing, which breaks and hangs out over the ground below. Matt punches Cabot and climbs up safely to the balcony, but the railing breaks and Cabot falls and dies.
- 2 uses of 'shit', 8 uses of 'hell', 6 uses of 'damn' (2 paired with "God"), 3 uses of 'ass', 1 use of 'prick', 1 use of 'bastard', 1 use of 'God' as an exclamation, 1 use of "oh my God", and 3 uses of 'Jesus' as an exclamation.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Bar scenes, drinking, and smoking (supporting actor) throughout.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Nothing in the film is very frightening, but there are lots of intense, near-miss, scenes.
Violence & Gore
- Two men get into a shootout and fistfight in a shack, and one of the men slams the other into a few walls, and the man who was slammed is then shot in the back by a woman.
- In a flashback, a woman intentionally hits her head against a table to appear bruised.
- A woman shoots at a man while holding him at gunpoint, grazing his ear, and blood is seen. She then shoots him again in the leg, and a small bloody hole is seen. The woman is then shot from behind by another woman.