Out of Time (I) (2003)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content, violence and some language.|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman is shown in bra.
- Two very sexual scenes, but characters do not have sex, though there is heavy kissing. Implied oral sex in first scene.
- No nudity. Woman shown in bra. Two very sexual scenes, but characters do not have sex. Heavy kissing. Implied oral sex in first scene. Characters are having an affair (adultery) throughout the movie.
Violence & Gore
- A house burns down.
- Two men get into a brief but intense fight in a hotel room. One tackles the other outside through the balcony door and into the railing, which breaks and hangs out over the ground below. One man punches the other and climbs up safely to the balcony, but the railing breaks and the other man falls and dies.
- 1 use of 'f**k', 7 uses of 'shit', 8 uses of 'hell', 6 uses of 'damn' (2 paired with "God"), 3 uses of 'asshole', 2 uses of 'pussy', 1 use of 'prick', 1 use of 'bastard', 2 uses of ''dick' (both faintly heard on a TV), 1 use of 'God' as an exclamation, 1 use of "oh my God", and 6 uses of 'Jesus' as an exclamation.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Bar scenes, drinking, and smoking (supporting actor) throughout.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Nothing in the film is very frightening, but there are lots of intense, near-miss, scenes.
Violence & Gore
- Two men get into a shootout and fistfight in a shack, and one of the men slams the other into a few walls, and the man who was slammed is then shot in the back by a woman.
- In a flashback, a woman intentionally hits her head against a table to appear bruised.
- A woman shoots at a man while holding him at gunpoint, grazing his ear, and blood is seen. She then shoots him again in the leg, and a small bloody hole is seen. The woman is then shot from behind by another woman.