The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for mild thematic elements|
Sex & Nudity
- Some bare midriffs and low necklines on outfits worn by teen girls
- A brief implied sexual encounter. Very mild and only kissing is shown.
Violence & Gore
- Lizzie trips and falls on a stage taking down a backdrop with her even though it's slapstick comedy she is very humiliated by it.
- Mrs. Ungermeyer tackles a bodyguard.
- A gun is shown, but not used. A woman is beaten (This is comedic).
- At least 5 uses of "Oh my God" as exclamations. Use of "trailer trash" and "brown-noser" as descriptors.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Many people are shown briefly drinking and smoking in the background.
Frightening & Intense Scenes