Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for intense battle sequences and brief language|
Sex & Nudity
- Young woman climbs roof/walls in dress; some thigh may be seen.
Violence & Gore
- the man in the hospital is operated on and we see a lot of blood
- A healthy amount of stabbings with swords (including a creative one from unusual angle, and one with a handheld arrow!), a couple of vaguely intense fight scenes.
- Three actors playing ex US Marines participate in combat, showing resourcefulness combat skills significantly below what mid-20s female archaeologists are apparently capable of.
- Man has ear cut off (not very visible).
- "Explosions" all but one via trebuchet/catapult.
- Lots of arrows
- I'm good with movies that don't use GD this movie didn't
- One use of "Fucking". uses of shit, and "son of a bitch".
- A couple S-words, pretty mild curses.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A few people drink beers at the beginning of the movie.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The actors exhibit intense pain while travelling, exhibiting a fairly wide range of convincing acting skills.
- At least one of the stabbings is pretty much unprovoked, which doesn't sit too well.
- Man suggests abandoning people somewhere that they can't escape from (the past).
- Argument including a push and a man falling and hitting his head.
- Opening scene in which a man dies and is nearly hit by a car.