On a tale based loosely on Norse Mythological tales. Ragnarok is about to begin in the holy world of Asgard and the lead god Odin could not find strong enough warriors to serve the Aesir race. So Odin and the two supreme goddesses, Frey and Freya, send out a woman named Lenneth Valkyrie, to collect the souls of deceased warriors and witches to help the Aesir of Valhallah to protect their land and every other land from the rebellious Vanir.
Did You Know?
The game features three different endings. See more
The English cast credits list Suo as being played by Jimmy Zoppi and Belenus by Ed Paul. This error was not corrected for the PSP remake, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. See more
What, how could this be.....
Even though the US/Canadian release has translation that is faithful to the original version; however, some of the character's names were changed in the North American version. For example:
- Frey in the Japanese version is the goddess in the green outfit while Freya is the goddess in the mahogany clothing. In the North American version, the names are reversed.
- Aryuze is also known as Arngrim.
- Princess Shirad is also known as Princess Jelanda.
- Rory is also known as Llewelyn.
- Aimee is also known as Aelia.
- Jake Linnas is also known as Janus.
- Yumeiru is also known as Yumei.
- Rezard is re-translated to Lezard.
- Rolenta is re-translated to Lorenta.
- Meltina is also known as Mystina.
- Gannos is also known as Gandahr.
- Lucio is re-translate to Lucian.
- Jewel is also known as Jayle (However, in both versions, her birth name is Leticia).
- Badluck is re-translated to Badrach.
- Rofa is re-translated to Lawfer.
- Bramms is re-translated to Brahms
- Belinas is also known as Belenus.
- Sohou is also known as Suo.
- J.D. Warris is also known as Genevive.