The Chronicles of Riddick (2004)
- A earlier introduction to Kyra, being forced into one of the empty hellhound cages on cremetoris.
- The sub-plot of the Furyan energy is completely restored, several instances of these scenes are visible in the trailer for the film but not contained in the theatrical version of the film.
- Riddick, while in cryo-sleep aboard Toombs' Skif en-route to Helion Prime is approached in a vision by Shirah (Played by Kristin Lehman as in the game "Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay"), and she starts to tell him about Furya before he is interrupted by his arrival at Helion Prime.
- The Purifier's speech to the captured people of Helion Prime is longer (Director David Twohy on the commentary comments that this is the complete version as originally intended).
- Vaako and Dame Vaako's discussion about the Lord Marshall being promoted to full death is extended, continuing with him and her discussing his demise and foreplay.
- After Dame Vaako queries Aereon about Riddick, she discusses what she learns with Vaako over a telepathy/communication with him on the transport.
- The fight sequences between Riddick and the Necromonger armies on the surface of Crematoria is completely unedited, containing full sound effects of the fight and is more visually brutal.
- After the fight on the surface of Crematoria, Riddick is surrounded by Necromongers and Vaako is about to shoot him when Shirah re-appears to him and reveals the truth about what happened on Furya, the revelation sending out a blast from Riddick, knocking all the soldiers down and leaving Riddick unconscious - A shot of this "blast" can be seen in the trailer.
- The ending is more abrupt, Riddick says "you keep what you kill" instead of Vaako, and Aereon's voice-over is not included.