The Transporter (2002)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for violent sequences and some sensuality|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- A car blows up and a man is thrown backward.
- There's a long fight scene in which Frank fights many men on a bus in a garage. He then moves out of the bus and fights a man one-on-one, but many more men arrive and Frank spills a container of oil, resulting in a large, slippery fight on the oil-covered floor. Frank uses a man as a human shield when someone shoots at him, and he jumps out the window of the garage with the man and lands in water below.
- A group of men fire missiles and automatic weapons at Frank's house, and bullets and missiles tear it up, and several large explosions occur. The house is eventually destroyed.
- Frank kicks down a door and knocks a man over. Several other men in the room shoot at him, and he fights them, grabs a gun, and shoots them. He then fights several other men with axes in a hallway and beats them, and another man fires a gun at him, but he disarms the man.
- A man is shot in the head in a car in the beginning, and a small amount of blood spatters onto the window of the car behind him.
- Frank fights Wall Street and several other men in a cargo area, but Wall Street flees and Frank defeats the rest.
- There's a lengthy car chase in the beginning in which several cars crash violently.
- Frank drives a car through a garage door and crashes through several walls and out into the street.
- Frank beats up two cops on a road who try to arrest him. He kicks one and punches him, and he slams into a car and goes unconscious. Frank then defeats the other one.
- 1 not fully enunciated use of 'f**k', 11 uses of 'shit' (1 used as 'bullshit'), 2 uses of 'Goddamn', 1 use of 'bitch', 1 use of 'bastard', and 1 use of 'screw'.
- 2 obscene hand gestures
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Marijuana is mentioned in a song.
- People are seen smoking casually.
- People are seen drinking in a bar near the beginning.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some intense action but hardly any blood or gore. The music and lighting/setting more often than not make light of the hand to hand and some shooting.
- The theme of human trafficking may be disturbing to some.
Violence & Gore
- A woman shoots a man in the chest in the end, and there's a brief shot of blood flowing from the wound before he dies.
- There's a long final action sequence that involves a truck and several cars. Two cars collide, resulting in a large explosion, and Frank boards a truck and kicks the driver out, and he hangs onto one of the doors which breaks and flies off the road over a cliff. Bad guys shoot at the truck, and Wall Street climbs on and attacks Frank, who stabs his hand with a shard of glass. The two brutally fight, and Frank throws him out of the truck.