Gods and Generals (2003)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sustained battle sequences|
Sex & Nudity
- One scene a woman dancer is wearing a dress that reveals cleavage.
- Some kissing.
Violence & Gore
- Lots of battle. Not very much blood. A man walks up with no arm and its bloody. Lots of dead bodies. Doctors in tents cut's soldiers legs off, and do surgical work. Blood all over the front of the doctors. Kind of disturbing.
- D*mn and H*ll are used several times. "Good Lord" and "by God" are used as exclamations.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some smoking and drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some intense combat throughout, including some blood. Soldiers at Manassas and Chancellorsville use the butt of their rifles to smash soldiers in the face and stomach. A soldier with no arm walks up to an officer during the 20th Maine charge at Fredericksburg. Scenes of dead soldiers throughout.