Avenging Angelo (2002) Poster

Give it a chance...you might be surprised
sat-elite23 July 2004
Disclaimer: I am not a Stallone fan, . but I readily admit that Sylvester Stallone has made both good and bad films. This is definitely one of the former.

Stallone rarely gets any respect for his acting in the mainstream press, which is accurate rather than biased: if he were an unknown in this role, and had given an identical performance, the press would laud him for his ability to handle subtle bits of comedy interspersed with action and gun-play. But he's Stallone- with all the baggage that this carries, both good and bad- so whilst he should know better, his work in the light hearted flicks is quite often overlooked.

If I were assisting Mr. Stallone's career, I would have suggested putting this out in film, and keeping 'Get Carter' for the nearest black hole. The director of this film works well but should be shot on sight for one scene, where the Merc is accelerating from the garage and the cars behind are happily catching up.

Madeline Stowe has rarely been annoying to me, and in this film, one has to admire her (again) her for her amazing physical shape: she's beautiful, with a figure that a lot of current 20-year-olds round here could never aspire to! She deftly handles both the comic and the pathos of the script, in much the same way as Stakeout 1.

Nice to know that Quinn and Stowe did it again for the last time with a simple story about adultery and revenge rather than a simple story about adultery and revenge.

Rent it with an open mind. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Quinn R.I.P.
26 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ciao, Tony Quinn
artzau3 June 2003
This was Tony Quinn's last film. He was dying of cancer of the throat when the film was being made and it shows in his weakness in the film. Appropriately, he gets offed and indeed, he was dying and died before the film was released. A grand old man who gave us lots of moments in hundreds of films from bad guys to good guys, always in the character realm. This film with Maddy Stowe and Sly Stallone is a fun film that wanders between being a kind of Prizzi's Honor in the chick-flick mode to a rather slap-stick comedy. However, what the reviewers herein who are panning Stallone with their "he's over the hill" comments seem to miss is that old Sly can do more than Arnie Swartzenegger clenched teeth grimacing action films with usually lousy story lines. True, this film at times can't seem to make up its mind whether to be a black comedy or pratt-fall filled lampoon of the traditional gangster/mafioso genre. No matter. It's fun because Stowe and Stallone are a delight to watch. Although, it does make one sad to know this was old Tony's last film, we should appreciate he worked right up to the last gasp, as it were. Ciao, Tony and thanks for all the good times. You'll be missed.
31 out of 39 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
"Everybody's going somewhere!"
uds330 October 2003
If nothing else, the film justifies its existence for the restaurant scene at the beginning, wherein Quinn utters the above line. Short as it may be, THAT scene was cinematic magic, especially if you study Quinn's face as he delivers the words. The briefest of pauses makes you wonder if the reality of that line had momentarily struck him, fatally ill as he was with throat cancer during shooting. He died before the film's release bringing to an end one of Hollywood's most illustrious screen careers - one that spanned six decades. Restricted as the role of Angelo was, it was ENOUGH to say "goodbye" with, and with such dignity too. Quinn "conveyed" more in his ten minutes on screen here than others have amassed in a lifetime. He would have been delighted to be working, up to his last breath, literally. Stallone even, if you really look closely, appears to extend a real reverence to his co-star in those opening minutes.

I think to have any hope of either understanding or even "liking" this film, you would need to be over 40 with a depth and awareness not everyone has. It is NOT a "surface" film. If that is all you can see, you're wasting your time. There is fun, chemistry, humor- subtle and less so....and a decent storyline. Whether you view it as parodying THE GODFATHER (which at times it appears to be doing) or telling a less than straightforward tale of revenge...mafioso style, this film has genuine moments of endearing drama. Many reviewers appear to feel short-changed expecting as they were, THE VALACHI PAPERS 2 or THE CURSE OF DON CORLEONE....nor was this wallowing in the putrid wake of OSCAR, Stallone's last "stab" as it were, at portraying the unfunny eccentricities of "la cosa nostra."

I won't bother rehashing the plotline....enough here have done that. I would simply say that it is a great shame it went straight to video - Quinn deserved way more respect than that, and SO did this film. I agree with the reviewer who offered a 6.6 as being reasonable. Like I said though, you have to be able to look past the plot holes, the uneven direction and the oddball characterizations. Stallone and Stowe handed in some good work here!
24 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Appreciate it for what it is, not what you want it to be!
Admire31 May 2004
All the comments seem really critical of this film calling it the worst Stallone film ever... You obviously haven't seen many of his films. Treat the film as the light hearted comedy/ romance it was obviously meant to be and stop trying to find the Stallone box office smash you expect every time.

The story could be improved slightly, but as a film dedicated to the life of Anthony Quinn I found it quite moving. Try to remember, not everyone always wants to see long drawn out complicated 3 hour films that leave you wondering what just happened. It is nice just to kick back and watch something easy going. I think to cast Stallone as Frankie in this film was a stroke of genius. Nothing like the films he has done of late which all have him as some burn't out over the hill character. Madeline is always a pleasure to watch if for nothing more than her ability to light up the screen. I gave the film 10 out of 10 for being good within it's own boundaries.
31 out of 43 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very enjoyable romantic comedy/drama
Porkchop_Express3 April 2003
After watching this film, I didn't know what category this film would fit at. It's a romantic comedy/drama film. It's a shame that this film was shelved for almost 2 years...it features great performances by Sylvester Stallone & Madeleine Stowe. Some of Sly's latest work has been either a hit or miss..."Driven" was more of a miss, & "Get Carter" was great. It's a shame that more people don't give Sly a chance to act; this film hopefully will show this. Very entertaining indeed. Hopefully, this will be released in some way in the USA soon.
15 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Love Story For Sly
mycatslyone28 December 2005
I was pleasantly surprised when I eyed this Sly film! He is so good with comedy! He has a sarcastic wit about him & he can do things with those big brown puppy eyes that just make ya melt!! He's also in GREAT shape but I'm sorry, his hairpiece in this is just too noticeable. (Sorry, Sly! We still love ya tho!)

Story Line: Frankie (Sly) is bodyguard for Mr. Alegheri (the late great Anthony Quinn). He gets "hit" in a restaurant when Frankie leaves him unattended for a minute or two. All his life, he's been 'on the job' for Quinn, watching his daughter who doesn't even know she's his daughter (Stowe, with the HUGE brown eyes!!) Anyway, it's time for her to find out & to have Frankie watching her closer than ever now & they soon fall in love. Like he says, "I couldn't keep the distance anymore!") He almost loses her to another handsome Italian (the young guy who played opposite Diane Lane in Under the Tuscan Sun) but that relationship went "dead"! (Pun intended!)

I don't know why this film was given an R rating. Granted, there were 2 times the "f" word was used but I've heard that in PG-13's!! Perhaps it would have gotten seen by more people if it were rated PG-13. I know I would have seen it sooner! This is clearly a woman's movie, a love story for Sly FINALLY!! (Unless you count The Specialist?) Too bad he didn't get them when he was younger. Ooooooooh - to heat up the screen!! YO!!
9 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Oy
Treeman2221 June 2003
Believe me, nobody wants to see Sly reclaim his former glory more than me, but "Avenging Angelo" ain't the way he's gonna do it. I cringed when I saw it on the shelf in the video store - Sly's second straight to video dud - but I rented this one too. "Eye See You" wasn't all that bad...he's had worse go to theaters...but "AA" is totally D.O.A. Stallone is good, but Stowe is over the top and annoying - she's trying too hard to make everything "zany" and "madcap". And the "wacky banter" - Sly tries to blame a farting corpse on "bloated squirrels stuck in the walls"(???!) - is just horrible.

Many scenes are stupidly overdone - the shoe scene, the shooting the ceiling scene, the adultery scene, all those pointless romance fantasies - they're trying to be funny but that's all they are...trying. In fact, the whole movie is. I watched half of it on fast forward, stopping occasionally to see if it improved. It didn't. Even the climactic fight is lame. Sly's worst.
12 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
An Average Comedy, the Last Work of Anthony Quinn
claudio_carvalho28 December 2003
Frankie Delano (Sylvester Stalone) is the bodyguard of the mobster Angelo Allieguiere (Anthony Quinn, in his last work). Angelo has a daughter, Jennifer (Madeleine Stowe), who does not know her true identity. Frankie was responsible also for her protection since she was born, and is secretly in love with her. When Angelo is killed by another gangster, Frankie gets close to Jennifer, since she would be in danger. Many funny situations will happen when the killers try to murder Jennifer. This movie, although predictable and with some ridiculous dialogs, entertains and works reasonably well on DVD. It is an average and forgettable comedy, but good for some laughs and killing time. My vote is six.

Title (Brazil): "Missão Perigosa" ("Dangerous Mission")
11 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad movie?Thrust me I've seen a lot worse
johnny-088 June 2007
When I looked at other people opinion about this movie I thought that I'm about to look some stupid and dull action movie.Again I was surprised."Avenging Angelo" is a action comedy and every other genre wouldn't fit to this one.This movie is special because of few things.First, this is a last movie of legendary actor Anthony Quinn.Second,I liked Stallone's part in this movie.Lots of people didn't like his comedy "Oscar" but I think that was a great and funny movie."Avenging Angelo" is a bit similar to "Oscar" because Sly is connected to mafia in both films.This movie has some funny scenes but problem is always ending.Ending is the most important part in this kind of movie and lots of them aren't too good.This one is predictable like the others and if you can close your eyes on that part,you will see that this movie isn't that bad.It's OK and that's it.Sly is good in this one but his role in "Oscar" was much better too me.Madeleine Stowe is good and I like her and I think with death of Mr.Quinn world of movies lost another great actor.This movie is also for him."Avenging Angelo" has it's good and bad sides but I think that first people should take a look and then create their opinion.Also I have to say that a man in charge for music in this movie is another legend - Jon Bon Jovi.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Quinn for the last time...
annomy30 June 2003
When I knew that Anthony Quinn was in this title, I had to see it. It's nice to see The Master on the big screen one more time.

The story line for this film is nice and funny but unfortunatly there was a slight miss cast... The Leads!!! Sylvester Stallone is a great actor, no doubt about that, but the character here is faced with comedic situations and even has some funny lines. I admire the change that Stallone made to his roles, but let's face it... he's not funny at all. He can do great in drama, action... but not comedy!!

Madline Stowe was fine but not convencing enough. It was obvious from the first look that there was no chemistry between the two. That can be seen clearly from the seen where Frankie trains Jennifer the cat walk. to me that's the worst scene in the movie.

I personally liked the Funeral scene. I felt as if it was the last goodbye to Anthony Quinn.

In short... The movie is entertaining but not worth going all the way to the theatre. If you are a Quinn fan, then rent it to see him for the last time.
Romantic Comedy and Quinn's Last Film
someinfo23 June 2003
This is what is termed a Screwball Comedy, a Romantic Comedy. Remember, that's all this movie is so expect foolish silliness and just enjoy with laughter. If you don't like foolish silliness then don't bother watching this film. A couple of scenes are funny just because they are so ironic.

Sylvester Stallone plays straight man to Madeleine Stowe's zany character. Both are great in their roles. I found myself laughing at things I normally would not laugh at but the timing was perfect and completely caught me without warning. This is another example of how Stallone is moving away from the stereo typical characters he has helped create; not to say he won't do more of those but he continues to branch out.

This movie is dedicated to the memory of Anthony Quinn. This was his very last film appearance. His work on this film was long enough, considering his health and age. Watch the featurette for more on Anthony Quinn. It may bring tears to your eyes to remember this wonderful man and the many wonderful performances he has given us over six decades.

There's a little mystery thrown into the movie. Watch for clues here and there and see if you can solve the mystery.
Stowe is Perfection in "Whack-Y" Comedy
lavatch13 December 2005
This film is worth watching for the picture-perfect comic timing of the actress Madeleine Stowe. Her foil is the hang-dog, laid-back Sylvester Stallone, and this film includes some of Sly's finest work in years.

Stowe's character Jennifer is the spoiled daughter of a mafia don; Sly's character Frankie is the trusted bodyguard. From start to finish, there were hilarious moments of comedy delivered primarily by the gifted Stowe.

The script by Will Adis included many inspired bits and take-offs on various mafia films. The funniest sequence is when Jennifer learns the mafia meaning of the word "whack," and she decides to snuff out the aged don who killed her father. A whirlwind romance and wedding follow, and on the fateful wedding night, Jennifer sees to it the old don becomes excited just enough to become a flatliner! Again, the timing, takes, and line deliveries were done to perfection by Stowe.

A recent film entitled "Spanglish" received great acclaim as parody of bourgeois culture in L.A. But that film pales alongside the witty and well-crafted "Avenging Angelo." In fact, "Spanglish" could have benefited from all of the strengths of "Avenging Angelo," including the good scripting, comic set-ups, and, above all, the style evoked by an underrated comedienne like Madeleine Stowe.
10 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Nooo! Why why why Sly...
robo85 January 2007
I sure hope this is director Marty Burke's last feature, because unless he had a gun to his head and was forced to follow an erratic script, he's not doing a very good job.

The movie is a mishmash of incoherent, illogical, unfounded scenes that brings it no flow and no credibility whatsoever (not even as a comedy). Stallone is actually pretty good and Stowe tries although she stumbles severely.

I can see some good intentions of making this a romantic comedy, but it just fails utterly. The comedy isn't very funny and the romance isn't really coming across.

Poor Sylvester who just winds up with directors who make crap of his every non-action-movie-attempt. Unfortunately Sly, you and the soundtrack are the best things about this movie!

Rest in peace Anthony!
9 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good clean fun!
roger_nt3 June 2006
I bought this movie for two reasons, first, I wanted to get something my wife and I could watch together and Wal-Mart was selling it for $5.50, and secondly, it was filmed partly in the city where I work, and I saw Stallone standing between two sound trucks, looking just like Sylvester Stallone as I was leaving my office one night. I had always thought I should have a look at the movie.

I expected a grim-mouthed actioner, but having seen some of Stallone's other work I should have known better. The movie is played with a lot of good humour, and fine interplay between Stallone and Stowe. There were a couple of places where I actually laughed out loud, and it's hard to make me laugh.

If you want a movie you can watch on a quiet night with your teen-aged kids and your wife, this'll do fine.
Stallone And Stowe Star In Quinn's Last Film
CitizenCaine12 July 2005
Anthony Quinn had his last role as an aging mob figure trying to make amends with the daughter that never knew him in this direct to video release. The film stars Sylvester Stallone as Quinn's right hand man, who must deliver a message to Quinn's daughter and protect her before it's too late. Quinn's daughter is played by the sexy Madeleine Stowe. Along the way, there's comedy and romance between Stallone and Stowe and comedy between them and the killers trying to get them. Stallone continues a mediocre trend of appearances since his good performance in Cop Land with the exception of Get Carter. Stowe has been seen infrequently in recent years and may be falling victim to Hollywood's failure to produce good parts for women over 40. Quinn adds good support in his brief appearance as a crime figure. The two main problems with the film are that the chemistry between Stallone and Stowe is shaky at times, and the plot is fairly predictable and routine in its execution. Stallone and Stowe do make it watchable though. ** of 4 stars.
sweet comedy
escamillio7 March 2004
a really nice gangster comedy with a romantic touch. Pure fun! I really do not understand why this movie got such a bad rating. I guess people expected a real tough action film from Stallone and were disappointed by this rather unusual romantic comedy with a surprising touch of humor - when Jennifer and Frankie sit together at a lake, watching the body of the mafioso he just killed sink in, making romantic comments about the moonlight, it is just hilarious. Stallone does a fine job, playing surprisingly quiet, while Stowe is just wonderul as the slightly hysterical rich housewife who finds out not only that her Father was in reality a mobster but also that her husband has been cheating on her for years. Things get worse when she meets the romance author of her dreams, who is also not what he seems...
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
An unassuming comedy, both entertaining and refreshing
ElvesBrew21 October 2002
This is no blockbuster film but it doesn't pretend to be one either. What you see is what you get, an entertaining romantic-comedy that is easy to like and fun to watch.

Madeline Stowe is as beautiful as ever and is perfect opposite Sly Stallone. They look good together and it isn't hard to believe that they might actually like each other. The screenplay does a good job of creating a believable hero out of Stallone and placing Stowe in a position of need without coming across as needy and one dimensional.

This isn't a cinema masterpiece but it easily meets it's goal of entertaining the majority of those that watch it without resorting to moronic situation humor.

A pleasant surprise.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Surprisingly funny and fun movie
nick-nac14 August 2002
I had the opportunity to see this movie prior to it's release in theaters. I went into it not expecting much because although Sylvester Stallone was great in movies like Rocky and Rambo most of his recent movies have been other than great. HOWEVER this movie was a present surprise. It was full of fun an hummer and kept me interested all the way through. The light hummer along with upbeat music throughout made this move a pleasure to view.

Synopsis:

The movie is about a woman who has grown up wealthy not knowing that her parents are not her REAL parents. Throughout her whole life she has been "watched" by her real fathers body guard (Stallone) who kept her out of trouble and "assisted" in ensuring no one did her wrong.

Her real father is a Mob boss and her mother died giving birth to her. Because her real father had enemies that swear to kill any child he would ever have her father secretly gave her to a poor family along with lots of money so they could live a lavish lifestyle. The only "catch" was they were never to tell her that she was adopted or who her real father was.

After being killed the Mob boss left instructions with his body guard to show a DVD video of him explaining the truth to his daughter. Stallone does this but in the process leads the enemy's right to his daughter. Stallone stays with her to protect her and as the name of the movie implies she decides to avenge her father's death.
Give it a chance...you might be surprised
ClarkDevlin2 November 2003
Disclaimer: I am a Stallone fan, so this is not by any means an impartial review. Still, I readily admit that Sylvester Stallone has made both good and bad films. This is definitely one of the former, though not typical of his better work.

Stallone will never get any respect for his acting in the mainstream press, which is too bad: if he were an unknown in this role, and had given an identical performance, the press would laud him for his ability to handle subtle bits of comedy interspersed with action and gunplay. But he's Stallone- with all the baggage that carries, both good and bad- so his work is often overlooked.

If I were assisting Mr. Stallone's career, I would have suggested putting this out in film, and keeping 'Get Carter' for video.

Madeline Stowe has always been vaguely annoying to me, but not in this film. For one thing, one has to give kudos to her for her amazing physical shape: she's beautiful, with a figure that a lot of current 20-year-olds should aspire to! She deftly handles both the comic and the pathos of the script.

Rent it with an open mind. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Uncle Stallone's family entertainment
Sandcooler20 April 2008
Why bother making a Sylvester Stallone if he's not going to be violent or cool for one scene? He's gotten softer than the entire A-Team combined. It sucks to see him trying to achieve his goals just by merely threatening people like a little school girl. You better give me the information I need or I'll obviously keep shooting around you or hold you in some grip, I'll do anything unless it makes you bleed. The story is shockingly uninteresting because I've seen it hundreds of times before. Maybe the mafia just isn't what it used to be. Stallone's character is not 60 years old which would be logical, the face-lifts and the bull hormones are getting painful to watch. You really start to wonder why this movie was ever made in the first place. With no cinema release, it has to get back the budget from DVD rentals, and why would you rent this when you can just get "Rambo III" and actually see the same guy doing stuff that's lots more entertaining? Despite pathetic,it was still a good choice to go back to his two franchises after this because honestly, this is as relevant as the newest Seagal.
6 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Kind Of A Chick Flick With Organized Crime... And Farts.
BigHardcoreRed11 January 2005
This is a story about a woman who is not who she believes she was. After a family boss, Angelo (Anthony Quinn in his last role before his death), is whacked by a rival family. His former bodyguard, Frankie (Sylvester Stallone), delivers a tape to his daughter, Jennifer (Madeleine Stowe). The tape informs her that he was her father and had to give her to another couple for her own safety, due to the business he was in and the danger she was in. From that point on, Frankie then began looking after Jennifer until he was sure she was safe.

It sounds and looks more like an action/crime drama movie at first but once she finds out who she is, that is where it turns into a chick flick. Madeleine Stowe was all right as Jennifer, but they could have made a much better choice. Jennifer Lopez could have played the role which proves it is a chick flick, but I'd still rather have someone different. Need more proof? There is a scene where Frankie tries to teach Jennifer how to walk more like a woman through demonstration.

Although it did fall more into the chick flick category more than any other, it did have it's moments to keep the men entertained as well. A few shootings, fight scenes and even a few farts for laughs. If I had to pick a movie that was similar, it would be The Whole Nine Yards with Bruce Willis as the suburbanite hit-man, although Avenging Angelo was not meant to be a comedy.

I hate to say this, but Stallone is not aging well at all. He needs to pick better roles altogether. This was one of his better ones, recently, but can do better. Shade comes to mind as one of his better achievements of recent years and should pick more roles like that. He pretty much "jumped the shark" around Copland and he certainly does not look like Rocky or Rambo anymore, which is a shame. I loved those movies and would have liked to see more of that nature from him. Time waits for no man I suppose.

Another actor who did a good job here was Billy Gardell, who played Bruno the hit-man. He reminds me a bit of Chris Penn and I liked his character here. 6.5/10
5 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Much better than I expected
marybeth436113 January 2011
Avenging Angelo was dedicated to Anthony Quinn, whose character was killed off in a vendetta for the murder a rival. His daughter, Jennifer was never told he was her father. Her "father and mother" were to raise Jennifer as their own child for her protection. Frankie was her body guard much of her life. In the process he fell in love with her. There was definite chemistry between Jennifer and Frankie. The movie is fairly predictable. One of the silliest moments was when Jennifer decided to "wax" the man who was trying to have her killed. Being at death's door, Jennifer succeeded when she "married him to death". The movie had romance and laughter, and it was a lot of fun if you could overlook the "whacking" of several people who were out to get Jennifer.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stallone always takes the high road
sallythompsonsarah7 June 2009
Very Nicely done film.

Stallone never embarrasses himself on the screen.

I can always count on him to create entertainment that reaches the heart.

From the original Rocky series to Rambo to his later comedy/romance films Stallone does not lower himself to cheap sex to sell his films.

I know that some folks have trouble with a film that doesn't appeal to the higher values, the higher road. I believe it is a shame that a film as light and airy as this one is not given a better rating by the masses.

Well, first to last, Stallone is my guy.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Predictable Funny Romantic Comedy, mild action
asiegel-830 June 2013
I really enjoyed this movie. Women will love this movie, most men will hate it. I feel this movie was poorly advertised, I never heard of it until recently when it was on TV. It was likely not advertised properly. If you like movies like; Only You, Legally Blonde, and so on that are light, usually predictable, with some laugh out loud moments you will enjoy this.

Nice to see Stallone not be this Hollywood oiled up creation to be a tough guy, let's be real he is like 5'8". This is a movie you sit back with a glass of wine and enjoy.

Madeline Stowe is a well off unhappy housewife, forced to let her 8 year old son go to boarding school, she gets wrapped up in romance novel book clubs and develops a crush on the writer (a very good looking Italian) while her husband is sleeping with her best friend. She learns, from Stallone, he has been watching her to protect her and in love with her since she was a girl. He lets her know of her real identity, her parents were paid to adopt her, her adoptive father is gay, her biological father was a mob boss who was murdered and she decides to get revenge and take control of her life to find peace and happiness.

I really enjoyed this flick, my husband went into another room to watch Sports Center.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Only two reasons to watch: Stowe & Stallone
=G=23 May 2003
In "Avenging Angelo" Stallone plays bodyguard to a wealthy woman (Stowe) who unknowingly becomes a mob target. A clumsy and awkward romantic comedy, this film's conclusion is foregone and the journey toward it hard to get into and hard to swallow. Nonetheless, it's sufficiently busy with simple minded fun to make it an enjoyable no brainer for fans of the players or needy sofa spuds. (C+)
5 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.